Information for Vendors
Hundreds of businesses participate in the free Wildcard Advantage program, which provides special discounts and offers for Northwestern-issued ID Card holders.
- Benefits of the Wildcard Advantage program
- Requirements and Application for Vendors
- Identifying an Northwestern-issued ID Card
- Contact Wildcard Advantage
- The University's 23,000 students, faculty, staff, spouses/partners, and contracted workers are given increased exposure to your business.
- Your discount will be listed for free on the Wildcard website, which will include a link to your website.
- Complimentary window sticker to publicize your participation in the program.
Please note: Any new applicants must have a physical location near Northwestern's Evanston or Chicago campus. We are not currently accepting online businesses unless they have a store in close proximity to either the Evanston or Chicago campus (including the Medill Chicago Newsroom facility at the Clark Adams Building.)
- Your discount must be specified in the listing.
- Your staff must be notified of the discount.
- View the Northwestern-issued ID Card of any Northwestern student, faculty, staff, spouse/partner, or contracted worker using the discount.
- Keep your listing current. Let us know of any changes to your listing. Vendors will be contacted periodically to update their listing.
How to join: Fill out the Vendor Application Form and join today.
There are multiple versions of Northwestern-issed ID Cards, which you may see when students, faculty, staff, spouses/partners, part-time/temporary employees, or contracted workers use your discount. View images of the different types of cards.
- We reserve the right to deny applications.
- The Wildcard Advantage Program is for the personal use of Northwestern faculty, staff, students, spouses/partners, part-time/temporary employees, and contracted workers with a valid Northwestern-issued ID Card. The University is not responsible for transactions resulting from the use of its website and does not promote or endorse any specific business listed.
- Vendors provide all of the information for their individual listings and are responsible for informing us of any listing changes.
For information specific to the Wildcard Advantage program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to top