Information for Vendors
Hundreds of businesses participate in the free WildCARD Advantage Program, which provides special discounts and offers for NU-issued ID Card holders.
Benefits of the Advantage program
- The University's 23,000 students, faculty, staff, spouses/partners, and contracted workers are given increased exposure to your business.
- Your discount will be listed for free on the WildCARD website, which will include a link to your website.
- Complimentary window sticker to publicize your participation in the program.
Requirements for Advantage Vendors
Please note: Any new applicants must have a physical location near Northwestern's Evanston or Chicago campus. We are not currently accepting online businesses unless they have a store in close proximity to either the Evanston or Chicago campus (including the Medill Chicago Newsroom facility at the Clark Adams Building.)
- Your discount must be specified in the listing.
- Your staff must be notified of the discount.
- View the NU-issued ID Card of any Northwestern student, faculty, staff, spouse/partner, or contracted worker using the discount.
- Keep your listing current. Inform University Services of any changes to your listing. Vendors will be contacted periodically to update their listing.
How to join: Fill out the Vendor Application Form and join today.
Identifying an NU-issued ID Card
There are multiple versions of NU-issed ID Cards, which you may see when students, faculty, staff, spouses/partners, part-time/temporary employees, or contracted workers use your discount. View images of the different types of cards.
- We reserve the right to deny applications.
- The WildCARD Advantage Program is for the personal use of Northwestern faculty, staff, students, spouses/partners, part-time/temporary employees, and contracted workers with a valid NU-issued ID Card. The University is not responsible for transactions resulting from the use of its website and does not promote or endorse any specific business listed.
- Vendors provide all of the information for their individual listings and are responsible for informing University Services of any listing changes.