Compass: Creating an Online Profile
Before you can make travel reservations, you must create a profile in the Compass system. You need a profile regardless of whether you book online or call Tower Travel directly.
Open Compass. If prompted, you will be required to enter your NU NetID and password to log in.
New Users: Go to the My Profile page to create a new profile.
Returning Users: Your Compass profile will load automatically. To make changes to your profile, go to the My Profile page.
- Accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
- Accept the Privacy Release to proceed to the Compass main page.
From the Compass main page, select the My Profile page from the red navigation bar.
- Click each link in your Profile and provide the information requested.
- When you are finished entering data in each area, click Save.
After saving an area of your Profile, you will see a message confirming that your changes were saved.
Saving Credit Cards in Your Profile
All online reservations require payment at the time of booking. You can choose to bill a trip to your department or to your own credit card.
To avoid having to enter credit card information every time you book:
- Store personal credit cards in your profile. To add a card, click Profile from the red navigation menu, then click Charge Cards.
- Set default credit cards. On the Charge Cards page, adjust Payment Settings.
TIP: You can give your credit cards nicknames so that they are recognizable to you online (for example: “Personal Visa”).
For questions about completing your travel profile, contact Tower Travel’s Online Solutions group (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. CST):
- Phone: 630-928-7090 or 866-NU2-TRVL (866-682-8785)
- E-mail: email@example.com