This shuttle provides students with access to Target, Best Buy, OfficeMax, Jewel, and Lincolnwood Town Center shopping areas on select Sundays during the academic year.
|Target & OfficeMax||12:25||1:27||2:29||3:31||4:33||-|
|Best Buy & Jewel||12:26||1:28||2:30||3:32||4:34||-|
|Target & OfficeMax||12:43||1:45||2:47||3:49||4:51||-|
|Best Buy & Jewel||12:44||1:46||2:48||3:50||4:52||-|
*End of Route: everyone must exit
The shuttle runs from 12:00 noon to 5:10 pm on the following Sundays in 2013-14:
- Sept: 22, 29
- Oct: 6, 13, 20, 27
- Nov: 3, 10, 17, 24
- Dec: 1, 8
- Jan: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Feb: 2, 9, 16, 23
- Mar: 2, 9, 16, 30
- Apr: 6, 13, 20*, 27 (*Note: There will not be service to Lincolnwood Town Center on April 20.)
- May: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Jun: 1, 8
Valid WildCARD Required:
This shuttle is a free service for University Students, with presentation of a valid WildCARD.
- The Arch
- Jacobs Center
- Tech Institute
- Patten Gym
- Emerson/Maple (westbound)
- Target & Office Max
- Best Buy & Jewel
- Lincolnwood Town Center
- Clark/Burger King
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The automated message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule. For bus dispatch, call 773-890-2054.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF version of the route map and schedule: Student Shuttle Information (pdf)
- Track this shuttle with the NU Shuttle Tracker