Ryan Field Shuttle
NEWS: The Ryan Field Shuttle will not be in service on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 21.
This shuttle connects the Central Street Metra station and the Ryan Field parking lot to the main Evanston campus.
View the Schedule:
The shuttle runs from 6:50 am to 8:13 pm, Mondays through Fridays, during the academic year:
- September 17, 2012 to June 14, 2013
The shuttle does not run on University holidays: Nov. 22-23, 2012; Dec. 24-25, 31, 2012; Jan. 1, 2013; Jan. 21, 2013; May 27, 2013.
Valid WildCARD or Contractor ID Required:
This shuttle is a free service for University Staff, Faculty, Students and Contractors, with presentation of a valid WildCARD or Contractor ID Card.
- Central Metra Station/Green Bay/Harrison
- Green Bay/Noyes
- Green Bay/Simpson
- Green Bay/Emerson
- Weber Arch
- Jacobs Center
- Tech Institute
- Patten Gym
- Central L Station (westbound)
- Ryan Field
An annual parking permit for the Ryan Field parking lot is only $25 and can be purchased at the Evanston Parking Office (at 1819 Hinman Ave.) or the Chicago Parking Office (710 N. Lake Shore Drive, Abbott Hall, Room 100).
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The automated message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule. For bus dispatch, call 773-890-2054.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or email@example.com
- Download PDF version of the route map and schedule.
- Track this shuttle with the GPS Shuttle Tracker.