Ryan Field Shuttle
This shuttle connects the Central Street Metra station and the Ryan Field parking lot to the main Evanston campus.
View the Schedule:
The shuttle runs from 6:50 am to 8:13 pm, Mondays through Fridays, during the academic year:
- September 16, 2013 to June 13, 2014
The shuttle does not run on University holidays: Nov. 28-29, 2013; Dec. 24-25, 31, 2013; Jan. 1, 2014; Jan. 20, 2014; May 26, 2014.
Valid WildCARD or Contractor ID Required:
This shuttle is a free service for University Staff, Faculty, Students and Contractors, with presentation of a valid WildCARD or Contractor ID Card.
- Central Metra Station/Green Bay/Harrison
- Green Bay/Noyes
- Green Bay/Simpson
- Green Bay/Emerson
- Lake/St. Mary's
- Weber Arch
- Jacobs Center
- Tech Institute
- Patten Gym
- Central L Station (westbound)
- Ryan Field
An annual parking permit for the Ryan Field parking lot is only $25 and can be purchased at the Evanston Parking Office (at 1819 Hinman Ave.) or the Chicago Parking Office (710 N. Lake Shore Drive, Abbott Hall, Room 100).
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The automated message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule. For bus dispatch, call 773-890-2054.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- For all other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or email@example.com
- Download PDF version of the route map and schedule.
- Track this shuttle with the GPS Shuttle Tracker.