SafeRide Shuttle Chicago
This shuttle operates in the evening between Northwestern's Chicago campus, various Metra stations, and CTA 'L' stations in the downtown area.
- Abbott Hall – Northeast corner of McClurg and Huron
- Time-Life Building – 541 N. Fairbanks, west side of Fairbanks, south of Ohio
- Millennium Station – Eastbound lower South Water Street
- CTA 'L' stations – James R. Thompson Center
- Ogilvie Station – West side of Clinton, between Randolph and Washington
- Union Station – Clinton CTA stop, between Adams and Jackson
- LaSalle St. Station – LaSalle St., between Congress and Van Buren
- Train station tickets are $17.50 for a 10-ride ticket or $42 for a monthly pass
- NU: University Services, Abbott Hall, 710 N. Lake Shore Dr., Room 100
- NMFF/NM: Feinberg cashier, 2nd floor (M-F, 7:30 am–4:30 pm); Fresh Market at Fairbanks, Prentice, second floor (cash only)
- NM Central DuPage: Concierge Office, second floor
- RIC: Cafeteria, second floor
- Lurie Children's: U.S. Bank branch located in hospital
- For NU employees: Human Resources has partnered with PayFlex to administer our Commuter Pre-Tax Transit program. To pay for NU shuttle pases through payroll deduction, follow the "Enrollment - Purchasing Transit Passes" instructions on the Human Resources website.
This shuttles run in the evening (starting at Abbott Hall at 6:00 PM and making its final stop at the LaSalle St. Station at 10:09 PM), Monday through Friday.
This shuttle does not run on Northwestern Memorial Hospital holidays.
|Abbott Hall||6:38 PM||7:09 PM||7:38 PM||8:08 PM||8:38 PM||9:08 PM||9:45 PM|
|Time-Life||6:42 PM||7:13 PM||7:42 PM||8:12 PM||8:42 PM||9:12 PM||9:49 PM|
|Millennium (formerly named Randolph)||6:49 PM||7:20 PM||7:49 PM||8:19 PM||8:49 PM||9:25 PM||9:56 PM|
|CTA L Stations at Thompson Center||6:51 PM||7:22 PM||7:52 PM||8:21 PM||8:52 PM||9:27 PM||9:58 PM|
|Ogilvie||6:55 PM||7:26 PM||7:55 PM||8:24 PM||8:55 PM||9:31 PM||10:02 PM|
|Union||6:58 PM||7:29 PM||7:58 PM||8:27 PM||8:58 PM||9:34 PM||10:05 PM|
|LaSalle||7:02 PM||7:33 PM||8:02 PM||8:31 PM||9:02 PM||9:38 PM||10:09 PM|
- These shuttles are provided for the employees of NMH, NU, NMFF, Lurie Children's Hospital and RIC
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- The Lost and Found number is (708) 474-7474
- All other shuttle inquiries can be directed to (312) 503-8129 or email@example.com
- PDF version of the route map and schedule: Chicago Campus Shuttle Information (pdf)