SafeRide Shuttle Chicago
This shuttle operates in the evening between Northwestern’s Chicago campus, various Metra stations and CTA 'L' stations in the downtown area.
- Abbott Hall – Northeast corner of McClurg and Huron
- TimeLife Building – 541 N. Fairbanks, west side of Fairbanks, south of Ohio
- Randolph Street Station – Eastbound lower South Water Street
- CTA 'L' stations – James R. Thompson Center
- Ogilvie Station – West side of Clinton, between Randolph and Washington
- Union Station – Clinton CTA stop, between Adams and Jackson
- LaSalle St. Station – LaSalle St., between Congress and Van Buren
- Train station tickets are $17.50 for a 10-ride ticket or $42 for a monthly pass
- Feinberg cashier, 2nd floor
- Prentice valet office, 1st floor
- University Services, Abbott Hall, Room 100, 710 N. Lake Shore Dr.
- Rehabilitation Institute Cafeteria, 2nd Floor
- For NU employees through payroll deduction: Complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization Form (pdf)
This shuttles run in the evening (starting at the TimeLife Building at 6:38 p.m. and making its final stop at the LaSalle St. Station at 10:09p.m.), Monday through Friday.
This shuttle does not run on Northwestern Memorial Hospital holidays.
||6:38 pm||7:09 pm||7:38 pm||8:08 pm||8:38 pm||9:08 pm||9:45 pm|
||6:42 pm||7:13 pm||7:42 pm||8:12 pm||8:42 pm||9:12 pm||9:49 pm|
|Randolph||6:49 pm||7:20 pm||7:49 pm||8:19 pm||8:49 pm||9:25 pm||9:56 pm|
|CTA 'L' Stations at Thompson||6:51 pm||7:22 pm||7:52 pm||8:21 pm||8:52 pm||9:27 pm||9:58 pm|
|Ogilvie||6:55 pm||7:26 pm||7:55 pm||8:24 pm||8:55 pm||9:31 pm||10:02 pm|
|Union||6:58 pm||7:29 pm||7:58 pm||8:27 pm||8:58 pm||9:34 pm||10:05 pm|
|LaSalle||7:02 pm||7:33 pm||8:02 pm||8:31 pm||9:02 pm||9:38 pm||10:09 pm|
- These shuttles are provided for the employees of NMH, NU, NMFF, Lurie Children's Hospital and RIC
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- The Lost and Found number is (708) 474-7474
- All other shuttle inquiries can be directed to (312) 503-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF version of the route map and schedule: Chicago Campus Shuttle Information (pdf)