Campus Loop Shuttle
The Campus Loop Shuttle connects the northern and southern ends of campus to downtown Evanston.
The Campus Loop Shuttle operates daily from 9:00 pm–3:19 am during daylight saving time and from 6:00 pm–3:19 am during standard time, which begins 11/2/2014 and ends 3/8/2015. Due to Driver Break, the shuttle does not operate between 8:00-8:30 pm.
|Stop||Approximate time past each hour|
|Henry Crown Sports Pavilion||:09||:39|
Dates of Operation
This shuttle runs during the academic year:
- 2014: Sept. 15–Nov. 25; Nov. 30–Dec. 12
- 2015: Jan. 3–Mar. 20; Mar. 29–June 12
View Campus Loop Shuttle in a larger map
Valid WildCARD or ID Required
This shuttle is a free service for NU Students, Faculty, and Staff with presentation of a valid WildCARD. Garrett-Evangelical ID cards and NU ID cards for Contractors, Student Spouse/Partners, and Temp/Part-Time Employees are also accepted.
- All schedules times are approximate. Timetables and other information on this page are subject to change. University Services makes every effort to post an accurate schedule; however, travel times may change as a result of summer festivities and traffic conditions including road construction and inclement weather. Please allow for extra travel time during these instances.
- For service updates, call 847-467-5284. The recorded message will be updated if a shuttle is operating more than 10 minutes off schedule.
- For Lost and Found and after-hours dispatch, call 708-474-7474.
- All other shuttle questions, contact University Services at 312-503-8129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.