Shuttle AdvertisingNorthwestern offers advertising opportunities on its Evanston shuttle bus fleet. Advertising is currently only available to NU-affiliated departments, schools, programs/services, and approved student groups. Interior ads will be installed on 11 buses that service the Intercampus, Ryan Field, Evanston Loop, Campus Loop, Chicago Express, and Shop-N-Ride routes.
- Ad space can be reserved in 1 month increments up to 1 year. An electronic proof of each ad must be submitted to University Services by the 5th of the month prior to the ad start date.
- There is an installation fee of $125, which covers the installation and removal of up to 11 ads.
- Reservations begin on the 1st of the month and are billed one time at the beginning of the reservation.
- Advertisers are responsible for all costs of advertising, including production of materials.
- Ads are 11.125" tall with your choice of three different widths (18", 36" or 54").
Rates, Specs & Reservations
For full detailed information, download the Shuttle Advertising Guidelines (PDF). Please note: The most recently issued guidelines must be used for each submission.
For questions, contact email@example.com.