To purchase a parking permit, you are required to provide:
- A valid Northwestern University WildCARD
- A driver's license
- Current vehicle registration or insurance card
- Parking permits are non-transferable.
- Parking permits must be affixed to the vehicle's rear window (passenger side). Permits may not be attached by any temporary means such as tape.
- Vehicles must be pulled in, not backed into parking stalls. Permits must face the aisle.
Parking Time Limits
- Vehicle storage, including motorcycles, is not permitted. No vehicle can be parked in the parking structures longer than a 24-hour period.
- Public rates will be assessed to any permit holder parking for more than 24 hours.
- Parking enforcement is in effect 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
- University Police and University Services may establish and enforce any special temporary parking restrictions deemed necessary for the safety of its patrons and facilities.
- University Police and University Services reserve the right to deny or revoke any parking privileges.
- The Chicago campus full-time permit (purple sticker) is valid in all Faculty/Staff lots on the Evanston campus. It is the only permit that is valid on both campuses. The Chicago campus part-time permit (green sticker) is not valid on the Evanston campus. No Evanston campus permit is valid on the Chicago campus.