Midway to Chicago Campus
Transportation options for getting from Midway Airport to Northwestern University's Chicago campus include:
- From Midway Airport, take the Orange Line heading towards The Loop. Exit at the Roosevelt stop.
- Transfer to the Red Line heading towards Howard. Exit at the Chicago stop.
- Exit near the intersection of N. State St and E. Chicago Ave.
- Start out going East on E. Chicago Ave towards N. Wabash Ave.
- View the Interactive Campus Map to determine how to get to your final destination on campus.
Estimated Time: 50 minutes
CTA website: http://www.transitchicago.com/
GO Airport Express is a shuttle ground transportation provider for Chicago's O'Hare and Midway Airports. They offer a 15% NU discount for their efficient and economical shared ride airport shuttle services. Shuttles depart from O'Hare and Midway Airports every 10 minutes for Chicago downtown and suburban hotels/residences/schools/businesses.
Midway Airport to Chicago Campus: approximately $24 for first passenger, $8 for second passenger and $12 for each additional passenger up to 10 people
(Note: GO Airport Express periodically runs special pricing that may differ from the prices listed here.)
For reservations, call 800-284-3826 and use corporate discount code "NWU", or visit their website:Automotive section to browse options.
Estimated Time: 25 minutes, but varies widely depending on traffic
Several Taxi Services offer discounted rates to Northwestern University. Click here to download a PDF chart of rates to and from both airports and campuses.
Estimated time: 25 minutes, but varies widely depending on traffic
Established by ASG, Cab Corner is a website that facilitates cab sharing. Exclusive to students with a @(u.)northwestern.edu email, this site allows you to enter your destination and the time you intend to leave, and you will be matched up with fellow riders who need to leave at the same time.Learn more at: http://nu.cabcorner.com