Supplier Diversity Symposium
Northwestern University will host a Supplier Diversity Symposium for Professional Services on June 26, 2012. This event is co-hosted by the City of Evanston, Evanston Township School District 202, and NorthShore University Health System.
Leaders and decision-makers will learn more about opportunities to work with a select group of best-in-class minority-owned, women-owned, and Evanston-based professional services firms. There will be five suppliers each in five different service categories (IT, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications, Finance/Accounting/Consulting, and Investments/Asset Management) that will speak about their services and expertise.
Supplier Diversity Symposium for Professional Services
June 26, 2012
Norris University Center
1999 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
Schedule of Events:
- 12:00 – 12:45: Symposium Check-In
Louis Room, Second Floor
Lunch will be provided.
- 12:45 – 1:05: Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 1:15 – 4:50: Supplier Presentations
Each room features suppliers from one service category.
- 1:15 – 1:50: Supplier Presentation #1
- 2:00 – 2:35: Supplier Presentation #2
- 2:45 – 3:20: Supplier Presentation #3
- 3:30 – 4:05: Supplier Presentation #4
- 4:15 – 4:50: Supplier Presentation #5
- 1:15 – 4:50 – Meeting/Work Space
The Louis Room will be set up for supplier work space, impromptu small meetings, and networking. WiFi will be available.
Snacks and beverages will be provided.
- 5:00 – 6:30: Reception
Louis Room, Second Floor
Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be provided.
Please RSVP by June 19 at the following link:
Driving to campus? Download parking information (pdf).
- Advantage Marketing Group
- Blackstone Group
- Burrell Communications Group
- SIM Partners
- E. C. Ortiz & Co.
- Prado & Renteria CPA's, P.C.
- Ringold Financial Management Services, Inc.
- Velma Butler & Company, Ltd.
- Washington, Pittman & McKeever
- B2B Strategic Solutions
- NJW Associates
- Stafflogix Corporation
- Vantage Solutions
- Centrax Corporation
- Fusion Integrated Soltions
- Sayers Group
- Viva USA
- World Wide Technology
- Converged Communication Systems
- Ariel Investments
- Earnest Partners
- Holland Capital Management
- Herndon Capital Management
- Brown Capital
Coordinated by Purchasing Resource Services, Northwestern’s Supplier Diversity Program exists to provide diverse vendors with an opportunity to do business with the University.
For questions about this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-491-8120.