Purchasing Resource Services News & Events
Thank you for attending the 2014 Vendor Expo!
We had a great time hosting the Expo this year. A special thanks goes out to our vendors, the event staff, and to all of our attendees for making it such a fun and successful event. We hope, as a result, that everyone was able to network with vendors, sample relevant products, and get information on needed services.
Looking for a company you met at the Expo? Check out the list of the registered vendors:
All Other Vendors: Norris University Center
Information for Current T-Mobile Customers
T-Mobile recently changed their Advantage Discount Program for employees. Because T-Mobile has invested so much into making their Simple Choice rate plans the best value in wireless, starting on March 31, 2014, the Advantage Program will change from a discount on their rate plans to a $25 Advantage Reward Card with the purchase of a device. The discount will be removed from all individual liable accounts in the May 2014 billing cycle. If you are currently a T-Mobile customer, you should receive a formal letter from T-Mobile about these changes soon. Corporate accounts will still receive a 12% discount.
T-Mobile Simple Choice plans plus Advantage Program benefits:
- No annual service contracts and no activation fees
- Early Termination Fees reimbursed to help free you from your current service contracts
- Unlimited international texting from the U.S. to 200+ countries
- Unlimited data and text in over 115 countries included at no extra charge
- Unlimited talk, text, and web on the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network
- 200 MB of data free for life on all T-Mobile connected tablets
- Get a $25 Advantage Reward Card for every line on your account–plus an additional $25 Reward Card every time you upgrade a device or add a new line
If you have any questions about this change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.