- FedEx First Overnight® - Overnight Delivery by 8:00 or 8:30 a.m. (to select ZIP codes)
- FedEx Priority Overnight® - Delivery by 10:30 a.m.*
- FedEx Standard Overnight® - Delivery by 3:00 p.m.*
- FedEx 2Day® 2 Business Days - Delivery by 4:30 p.m.*
- FedEx Express Saver®3 Business Days - Delivery by 4:30 p.m.*
How to Ship a Package:
- The preferred way to ship a package with FedEx is to use Ship Manager.
Ship Manager is an online shipping tool that gives users access to Northwestern's negotiated rates. This site also allows users to store addresses, track shipments, and keeps a 45-day history of shipments.
- You can also complete a Request for FedEx Service form. Leave the form with your campus mail for pickup or call mail services for a special pickup if your mail has already gone out.
- The preferred way to ship a package with UPS is to use CampusShip.
- You can also complete a Request for UPS Service form and leave it with your campus mail for pickup.
UPS drop off locations and pickup times (Evanston campus):
- Medill - 1845 Sheridan Road: 5:00 pm
Box is in the main hallway on the first floor.
- Searle - 2240 Campus Drive: 5:00 pm
Box is at the main reception desk by the front door.
- Kellogg - 2001 Sheridan Road: 7:00 pm
Box is in the basement next to the mailroom, around the corner from the Kellogg Kafe.