Lab Gases & Dry Ice
Dry/Wet Ice, Laboratory Gases, Liquid Nitrogen and Gas Tank regulators and valves are available through University Services.
- View a list of all available products, quantities and pricing.
- Most deliveries are made within 24 hours, while specialty gases and products may take longer.
- Gas that is delivered by this service can be analyzed, or certified, for exact proportions. If analysis or certification is necessary, inform us when you place your order; otherwise, non-certified gas will be delivered.
- If there is a product or specialty gas that you do not see on the list or have any questions, email email@example.com or call 312-503-8828.
Lab Gas Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available on the Airgas website.
5/21/13: The Lab Gas/Services Website is current undergoing maintenance. To place an order, complete the Lab Gas Order Form (doc). For questions or to inquire about pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gas cylinders incur a monthly rental charge while placed in your lab:
- Standard sized cylinders are $4.00 per month
- Large nitrogen cylinders are $27.00 per month
View more information about Lab Gas Services.
- Increases research safety by tracking the quantity and location of gases, which can be toxic, poisonous or hazardous.
- Saves departments time and money by handling all vendor negotiations, paying consolidated invoices and charging back the costs to departments.
- Tracks tank usage and recommends replacement or removal, which keeps labs safe from the hazards that can be caused when staff is unaware of tank contents.
Contact Lab Services
For more information, email email@example.com or call 312-503-8828.
Do you have feedback for Lab Gas Services? Let us know what you think on our Online Comment Card.
LAB GAS EMERGENCIES
- For non-emergencies, call University Police at 456
- ORS laboratory assistance (Evanston campus):
- ORS laboratory assistance (Chicago campus):
- For emergency response for an Airgas product, call 866-734-3438
View the complete response procedures outlined by the Office of Research Safety.
GENERAL CONTACT INFO: