Emergency Response Framework
The Emergency Response Framework details how the University manages hazards from the smallest incident to the largest catastrophe. The document outlines procedures for a coordinated and effective campus-wide response.
- Preparedness, response and recovery strategies for emergencies that threaten the population, programs, properties, reputation and viability of the university.
- Emergency response management methods applicable to any threat, hazard or crisis situation.
- Organizational lines of authority for measures that are essential to the protection of faculty, staff, students and visitors to the university.
- Procedures to coordinate with local, state and federal entities.
It also includes:
- University Priorities in Emergencies
- Emergency Notification System
- Emergency Operation Centers
- Crisis Management Teams
- Emergency Safety Techniques