Emergency Operation Centers
Emergency Operation Centers (EOCs) have been established on the Evanston, Chicago and Doha campuses to effectively manage emergency response objectives. EOCs will be the central location for coordination before, during and after an incident.
EOCs are equipped with the following resources:
- Communication equipment (telephone, computers, radios).
- Backup power, communication lines and lighting.
- Campus telephone directories.
- Status boards, site maps and blue prints.
- Technical information and data for advising responders.
- Activity logs and office supplies.
- Standard operation procedures and hazard-specific plans.
- Site/building safety and security information.
- Emergency supplies.