PlanIt Purple - Version 2.07.2, released on April 27, 2015
- Ability to add a link to a ticketing system: Event entry users will be able to link to external systems for event registration or ticketing by entering a link and select button text, so the event listing would display a button that says "Register" or "Buy Tickets."
- Ability to add an image to the event description: Users will be able to add one thumbnail image of size 250x250px.
- Images must be under 2 MB and only square images of 250 x 250 pixels or larger are accepted.
- Images with extensions .gif, .jpg, or .png are allowed.
- Open Graph Tags with small image support (250x250px) for optimizing images for social sharing.
PlanIt Purple - Version 2.07.1, released on March 13, 2015
New Features and Enhancements
- Added a new "Online" event location to add/edit event screen.
- Added ability to search events by group name.
To search by group name:
- Type a group name in the search filed on PlanIt Purple home screen. For example, type "Anthropology."
- Press Enter. A list of all events with the word "Anthropology" will appear. This will include events from groups with word "Anthropology."
- Added social media icons to events description pop-up - Using the new social media icons, users will be able to share events on Facebook, Twitter, Linked and via email.
Note: For private groups, social media icons don't show. Go to group management page to learn more about private groups.
- Added "Add Event" and "Edit Event" tabs to header navigation for add/edit pages to clearly indicate navigation path.
The upgrades we make to PlanIt Purple are a result of feedback we receive from users like you. We're committed to continuous improvement of the system, which means we continue to need your feedback. Visit the PlanIt Purple home page and tell us what you think of what we've done so far and what features you'd like to see in the future. View a complete list of our past announcements here.