To include other groups' events on your calendar:
- Go to the PlanIt Purple home page (http://planitpurple.northwestern.edu/).
- Click the button labeled Add/Manage events to log in.
- Use your NetID and Password to log into the NU Passport system. This will take you to the PlanIt Purple dashboard.
- Under Event Sharing on the right-hand column, click Include Other Groups' Events. You are then returned to the main PlanIt Purple page.
- Locate the event you would like to include and click that event's title. An event detail window will open.
- Near the top of the detail, click the Include in my Group link. A new field will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the group that wishes to include the event.
- Check the box beneath the drop-down if your group is a co-sponsor for the event.
- Click the Submit Request button. This sends your request to share the event to the group that originally created the event.