At the start of a new project we'll ask you for information—refer to our project planning sheet (pdf)—that will help us efficiently create an effective publication:
- Who are the project's primary audiences?
- What are the project's primary objectives?
- Who from your department will act as contact person? By streamlining your departmental approval process, you'll save time.
- Are there any vacation dates or variations in office hours that may affect deadlines?
- What is your budget and the quantity to be printed? We'll need this information to estimate project costs.
- To what chart string should editorial, design, and outside costs be billed?