Why give to Student Affairs?
You are changing students' lives…plain and simple.
Student Affairs is responsible for students’ lives outside the classroom and all students are touched in some way by Student Affairs. We provide services, campus environment, and experiences that enrich students’ lives every day at Northwestern.
Your gift to Student Affairs has an immediate and positive impact on every student on campus. Whether you support a specific program or initiative within the Division of Student Affairs or you give unrestricted resources for Vice President Patricia Telles-Irvin’s highest priorities, your gift helps create a supportive environment where students learn to be leaders and role models and develop life-long connections to Northwestern. Student Affairs touches the life of every student whether through their residence halls, student activities, counseling services, internships, Norris Center, and more. Please make a gift now.
How to direct your gift online
Support Student Life – unrestricted support for top priorities
Student Affairs Departments
- Health and Wellness
- Counseling Services (CAPS)
- University Career Services
- Student Activities
- Dean of Students (extras & emergency funds for needy students)
- Summer Internship Grant Program (SIGP)
- NU Nights (Alcohol free weekend activities)
- Community and Inclusion Initiatives
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Greek Life
- Religious Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Norris University Center
My Designation – you can write in specific organizations, like your fraternity or sorority, religious organization, student theatre groups, etc