Campus Publicity Policies
Advertising | Locations | Advertising Zones | Other Policies
- All posters, flyers, leaflets, and other notices must clearly state the name(s) of the sponsoring student(s) and/or organization(s).
- Only members of recognized organizations of the Northwestern community are allowed to publicize events on campus.
- Alcohol and other drugs may not be mentioned or depicted in advertising.
- All advertising must comply with University policies and procedures.
- Violators of the publicity policy may be fined and have their publicity privileges suspended.