Strategic Plan | Vision and Mission | Guiding Principles | Strategic Themes
- We exercise the highest ethical and professional standards in our advancement of the student learning experience and in relationships with community and external partners.
- We commit ourselves to creating a Northwestern community that facilitates full and equal access to learning in and outside the classroom.
- We assess our programs, services,and institutional climate to contribute to an equitable and inclusive Northwestern experience.
- We look for creative and sustainable approaches to enhance our work, challenge assumptions, and promote strategies to advance student learning and success.
- We inspire and are inspired; we infuse energy and passion into the pursuit of our vision and mission.
- We practice open, authentic, and civil communication. We seek first to understand.
- We partner with one another, students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members in a collegial manner that is consistently professional, respectful, and empathic.
- We strive to be thoughtful and responsible with our natural and institutional resources, facilities, and spaces.