|Q & A||Nina Modi|
Introduction of Attendees
Attendees were asked to introduce themselves, including department and role.
Introduction to Meeting
Welcome to the group, and we appreciate the participation. Our goal for these monthly group meetings is to provide training, resources, information and guidance so that each department will have all the support to maintain and enhance their websites. We encourage everyone to attend as many meetings as possible.
Our Brainstorming meeting last month provided the following results:
- Most were interested in Cascade and Accessibility specific training sessions
- We moved the SAIT Cascade Online Training Materials to be easier to locate and use.
- Most were interested in hiring students that SAIT would train to help you with web needs.
- There was interest in having video instruction, and we will accommodate that down the road.
- The minutes from each our WCUG meetings are posted as a resource to you to review our discussions.
- Provide feedback to Nina Modi, email address email@example.com
Nina sent out the link to the web form that IT is looking at to purchase. We had a discussion regarding what you are using forms for, what your concerns are about Google forms, and what you liked about MACH forms.
- Limited functionality
- No confidentiality
- Doesn't send confirmation, have to do it manually
- Cannot sort or manipulate data
- Students cannot speak to each other
- Not easy, too long
- Hard to tell who submitted if they didn't enter full name
- Hosted On Site to keep confidential
- Full Access
- SAIT can customize
- Spreadsheet options?
- Email or printable form?
- Similar process as Google Forms
- Can we export to excel? (still testing)
- More functionality to explore
- Hao demonstrated how to filter data
- All agreed to move forward with testing MACH
|Nina Modi||Information Technology||Yes|
|Alison May||Students With Disabilities||Yes|
|Jeremy Hopkins||Career Services||Yes|
|Andress Carrasquillo||Food Service||Yes|
|Erin Elizabeth Druger||Marketing||Yes|
|Jessica Marie Torro||Marketing||Yes|
|Eric Budzynski||Religious Life||Yes|
|Mark D-Arienzo||Residential Services||Yes|
|Bernie Foster||Safe Ride||Yes|
|Paul Hubinsky||Res Services||Yes|
|Suzie Campbell||Health Services||Yes|
|Michael McKean||Norris Technical||Yes|
|Lesley Ann Brown||Inclusion||Yes|
|Melissa Goldstein||Dean of Students||Yes|
|Lance Watson||Res Services||Yes|
|Jessica Watson||Student Engagement||Yes|
|Tony Kirchmeier||Off Campus||Yes|
|Lopa Patel||Grad Housing|
Questions? contact Nina Modi: