Inserting Images, Hyperlinks, and Tables
Inserting an Image
To Insert an Image:
- Place your cursor in the area desired for the image, and then click on the insert image icon on the toolbar.
- The insert image window will appear.
- Click on the internal tab to insert an image that you have previously uploaded to Cascade. (If you have not yet uploaded the image refer to section 3.1 for more information).
- Click the orange box with the brackets to open a new window which will allow you to select an image to insert.
- Populate the Alternate Text field with the text representation of the image.
- Click Insert.
Inserting a Hyperlink
To Insert a Hyperlink:
- Highlight the text or an image you would like to turn into a hyperlink and click the link button
- The insert link window will appear.
- Click the internal button to link to another page within your Cascade website. For an external page, click the external button and type in the full url in the space (i.e. http://www.domain.com).
- In order to link to an anchor on your current page, simply fill in the anchor field. If the anchor is on a different page then you must complete the next step.
- Click the blue rectangle  to open a new window that will allow you to select a page to link to.