Creating A New Web Page
Create a New Page
Use the following steps to create a new webpage.
- Use the tree architecture of the website in the left sidebar to navigate and select the folder where the new page will reside.
- Select the New tab on the top menu bar and navigate to New > Page.
- Your main screen should now display the Create New Page menu.
- Under the “Inline Metadata” tab complete the following sections
- Display name: This is a required field. Insert the name of this page. This should be shorter than the full page title. This name will be the page’s default System name.
- Title: This is a required field. This should have the full name of the page and it will appear in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Scroll down and fill in Body Contents using the editor window. This section can be edited just as you would using a standard word processor.
- Note: Refer to WYSIWYG for more information on using the editor window.
- When you have finished with your edits, press the submit button. A preview of what your page will look like will then appear. However, your page has NOT been published to the live site.
- Note: For more information on publishing your webpages/website visit the publishing page.