After you complete the survey, your responses will be aggregated with the responses of the other survey respondents. Our partner, Aon Hewitt, will provide Northwestern leadership with a summary analysis of results that will include:
- Our overall engagement score and a comparison of that score with benchmarks for other universities as well as with a cross-industry U.S. average
- An analysis of how we excel in engaging staff and how we can enhance the staff experience
- Common themes from staff comments provided in the written response questions
Over the winter, your school/unit leaders will be provided with their summary results, and they will communicate those results to you.
Improving the Staff Experience
We anticipate using the results to take positive steps in improving the staff experience at three levels.
- University leaders will consider improvements that could be made across Northwestern
- Based on their school/unit results, schools and administrative units will consider improvements that could have a strong, positive impact
- Department/team leaders will consider improvements that respond to their results at a local team level