The Summer Internship Grant Program was established to support Northwestern students participating in unpaid internships. A primary focus is as a funding source for undergraduate Northwestern students who have accepted (or planning on securing) an unpaid internship in an industry that traditionally does not pay their interns. However, it is also a career development program to enrich important learning opportunities as students engage in their internship settings.
- Applications accepted February 16 to April 7 (by 11:59PM).
- Notification of grant recipients mid-May
- SIGP Orientation late-May
- Career Development Online Activities and Projects June – September
- SIGP Student Obligations during the academic year