Tuition and fees for Full-Time MBA Program, the Part-Time MBA Program, Executive MBA Program and MSMS Program are listed here are for 2015 - 16 and are effective from Summer 2015 through Spring 2016. Increases should be expected in subsequent years.
For tuition purposes the term course refers to course credit. Some course offerings may carry more than one course credit.
|Part-Time MBA Program Tuition and Fees
|Non-refundable Enrollment Deposit
- The deposit is applied to charges on your first tuition and fees bill.
|Non-refundable Application Fee
|Retroactive Registration Fees
- For registering after the quarter has ended.
- Fee is charged following registration for the following quarter.
|Late Payment Penalty
- Late fees are assessed each quarter on amounts remaining unpaid (whole or in part) after the due date.
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Charged to inactive tuition and fee accounts remaining open after last term of registration has ended
|Academic Transcript Fee
|Duplicate or Changed Diploma Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|WildCARD Replacement Fee
|Annual Health and Hospitalization Premium
- Northwestern has contracted with Aetna Student Health to help those students who wish to obtain comprehensive health insurance. Information about the NU/Aetna plan is available at www.aetnastudenthealth.com (Northwestern University).
- You may also contact the Health Insurance Office on either campus:
Evanston: 633 Emerson Street (Room G.125b);
Chicago: 357 East Chicago Avenue (Law School, room 131);
- Students in Part-Time Programs
Students in part-time programs are exempted from mandatory enrollment in the NU/Aetna plan.
Enrollment on a voluntary basis may be done by completing a Part-Time Application Form. Payment via check to “Northwestern University” must be included when sending the application to the NU Insurance Office. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Open enrollment in the NU/Aetna plan is available during the quarter students are admitted to Northwestern:
- Fall - July 1 through October 1;
- Winter - November 1 through February 11;
- Spring - March 1 through April 8;
- Summer - May 1 through July 8.
$3,692/year (Each child; maximum $7,384/year for two or more children)
* See Aetna Student Health (Northwestern University) for more details.
|Employee educational assistance
- Most university faculty and staff members are eligible for reduced tuition.
- University faculty and staff members must complete the Application for Faculty and Staff Reduced Tuition and return it to the Benefits Division of Human Resources.
|Varies (See Employee Educational Assistance and Tuition Plans for more information)