You can apply for the 9PAY payment plan online or by completing a paper 9PAY application and sending it to the Office of Student Accounts.
Applications are due June 1 for the July 1 start date. Applications made after this date must be accompanied by any past-due payments to catch up to the regular schedule.
Online application instructions
Students or their authorized Guests may apply for 9PAY online via CAESAR. Applying online is secure, simple and should only take a few minutes.
- Login to CAESAR. Access the 9PAY application by clicking on Apply for 9PAY under the More Student Financials section (or Guest Menu) of the Home page in CAESAR.
- Calculate the Annual Budgeted Amount by using the recommended worksheet included within Apply for 9PAY.
- Complete the online application by typing or selecting the appropriate radio button to import demographic information already stored in CAESAR. NOTE: Identifying student health insurance status on the 9PAY application does not replace using CAESAR to enroll in or waive coverage.
- Review and confirm that all required information is completed. When you are ready, click the checkbox, "I have read the terms and conditions stated herein, ...." and press Submit. Within 3 business days you should expect an email confirmation regarding the activation of your 9PAY Payment Plan.
- Students and any guests they have added can make 9PAY payments via CAESAR. Login to CAESAR. Go to Home > Make 9PAY Payment to securely schedule your 9PAY payments as direct debits from your bank account.