Students or their authorized Guests may complete the online 9PAY Application. The application, terms and conditions, a worksheet to determine the installment plan amount, and payment options are available online within 'Apply for 9PAY.' Applying online is secure, simple and should only take about ten minutes!
- Student (or Guest, see Guest Access) logs in to CAESAR with NetID (or GuestID) and password. Access the 9PAY application by clicking on 'Apply for 9PAY' under the More Student Financials section (or Guest Menu) of the Home page in CAESAR.
- Calculate the Annual Budgeted Amount by using the recommended worksheet included within 'Apply for 9PAY.'
- Complete the online application by typing or selecting the appropriate radio button to import demographic information already stored in CAESAR.
Note about Student health insurance status: Identifying student health insurance status on the 9PAY application does not replace using CAESAR to enroll in or waive coverage.
- Participating in University plan
- Not participating in University plan
- Review and confirm that all required information is completed. When you are ready, click the checkbox, "I have read the terms and conditions stated herein, ...." and press "Submit". Within 3 business days you should expect an email confirmation regarding the activation of your 9PAY Payment Plan.
- Within 'Apply for 9PAY' review the information about electronic or mailed-in payments by pressing the 'Payment Options' tab.
Thank you for considering a 9PAY installment plan. If you have any questions regarding the plan, please contact Student Accounts.