Skip to main content

Who to Contact

Financial aid

Please contact Your Financial Aid Office.

Northwestern loans

Please contact the Student Loan Office.

Room and board

Please contact Residential Services:

Sorority/fraternity social dues

Please contact the sorority/fraternity treasurer.

Student hospitalization plan

Please contact the Student Health Insurance Office. 

Health service charges

Please contact Patient Accounts.

Undergraduate study abroad

Find out more about Study Abroad Money Matters.

University Library charges

Please contact Access Services > Circulation Services.

Phone: 847-491-7633


Parking fines

Please contact Transportation and Parking.

Billing and payment questions

Please contact Student Accounts.

Back to top