Skip to: Content
Skip to: Section Navigation
Skip to: Site Navigation
Skip to: Search

Billing Contacts by Campus

For details about a particular item or amount on your bill, locate the office responsible for the charge or credit, and contact that office directly.

Invoice Topic Please Contact

Room, Board & Telephone Billing

Residential Services
  • Graduates &
    Professional Students
Graduate Housing

Financial Aid: Grants,
Fellowships, Scholarships,
Loan Eligibility

Chicago Office of Financial Aid

Northwestern Loans Student Loan Office
Student Hospitalization Plan Student Health Insurance
  • Phone: 312-503-1242 or 847-491-2113
Health Service Charges Patient Accounts
  • Phone: 312-695-8134
University Library Charges Circulation Services
Parking Fines Parking Office
Other Questions Student Accounts Office - Chicago