Explore opportunities here for peer tutoring, study groups, academic leadership development, and more.
Get involved! See the Searle Center's program categories at left, or click below on our individual programs, for more information:
- Academic Mentoring Program (AMP)
- Gateway Science Workshop (GSW)
- Peer Academic Coaching
- Peer-Led Undergraduate Study (PLUS) Program
- Science Research Workshop (SRW)
- SOS (Student-Organized Seminar) Leader Development Program
- Undergraduate Program for Advancing Learning (UPAL)
- Undergraduate Student Associates
Don't see what you need? Check out the Academic Resource Portal for more academic-support opportunities across campus.Feel free to contact us with questions.