Join other graduate students and postdocs to discuss timely topics in teaching and learning.
Our highly interactive workshops integrate the latest research and theory on student learning with best teaching practices. Led by Searle Center staff and Graduate Teaching Fellows, these sessions help graduate TAs and instructors address key issues within and across their disciplines.
Workshops for 2016-2017:
- The Digital Age and Active Learning in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- Grading and Feedback in STEM
- Teaching and Learning Outside the Classroom
- Measuring Mastery: Aligning Assessments with Learning Objectives
- Evaluating Your Teaching: Measuring Teaching Effectiveness in the Classroom
- Promoting Active Learning in STEM: Strategies for Labs & Lectures
- Building an Inclusive Learning Environment: Power and Positionality in the Classroom
See Eventbrite for upcoming programs and registration information. Although free, registration is required and space is limited.