The Learning, Teaching and Assessment Forum on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 is an annual event sponsored by the Office of the Provost, in collaboration with the University Assessment Council.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2014-2015: Proposal submissions must be received by September 12, 2014.
This university-wide event is designed to:
- Provide faculty, doctoral students, and administrators the opportunity to showcase their assessment initiatives at the class, department/program, school, and/or university levels.
- Share and highlight teaching & assessment innovations, strategies, practices, and outcomes.
- Demonstrate the University’s assessment framework in practice.
- Promote dialogue about assessment, its purpose and value for improving learning & teaching.
- Click to submit your proposal.
We will post information about the assessment forum at the beginning of academic year. You may access to 2013 presentations through “Critical Reflections on Learning” on the program's secure website (NetID required).