We provide a variety of opportunities for faculty to reflect critically on teaching, learning, and mentoring.
Both our yearlong programs and short, dynamic discussions and workshops address topics like:
- Creating courses that engage students.
- Integrating technology into teaching.
- Assessing student learning outcomes.
Learn more about our programs:
- New Faculty Workshop: Full-day event to welcome and orient new faculty.
- Searle Fellows Program: Year-long program for early career faculty to enhance their teaching skills and practices.
- Workshops & Sessions: Single events such as Faculty Workshops, University Teaching Roundtables, and Faculty Brownbag Discussions.
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment Forum: Annual event to discuss and showcase assessment initiatives across the university.