We provide a variety of opportunities for faculty to reflect critically on learning and teaching.
Both our yearlong programs and short, dynamic discussions and workshops address topics like:
- Creating courses that engage students;
- Integrating technology into teaching;
- Assessing student learning outcomes.
Learn more about our programs:
- New Faculty Workshop: Interactive session to welcome and orient new faculty.
- Searle Fellows Program: Year-long program for early career faculty to deepen their thinking about learning and teaching.
- Workshops & Sessions: Single events such as Faculty Workshops, University Teaching Roundtables, and Faculty Brownbag Discussions.
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment Forum: Annual event to discuss and showcase assessment initiatives across the university.