We work with many graduate students who provide valuable support and services to fellow TAs and graduate instructors.
Graduate Teaching Consultants (TCs) are specially trained graduate students who are outstanding alumni of the NTAC Workshop Leader program. TCs, along with Center Staff, provide consultation and feedback services to instructors in the Northwestern community.
2013-14 Graduate Teaching Consultants:
- David Molina, Rhetoric and Public Culture
- Lindsey Madison, Chemistry
- Tracy Dobie, Learning Sciences
- Clare Forstie, Sociology
- Sarah Roth, English
- Mirian Diop, Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Emil Temnyalov, Economics
- Kate Dugan, Religious Studies
Graduate Teaching Mentors are outstanding alumni of the Teaching Certificate Program who provide consultation, feedback and administrative support to the current program participants.
2013-14 Teaching Mentors:
- Christine Simonian Bean, Theatre
- Daphne Demetry, Sociology
- Madison Fitzpatrick, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Natalie Gruenke, Chemistry
- Matthew June, History
- Taylor Page, Chemistry