We work with many graduate students who provide valuable support and services to fellow TAs and graduate instructors.
Teaching Consultants (TCs) are specially trained graduate students who are outstanding alumni of the NTAC Workshop Leader program. TCs, along with Center Staff, provide consultation and feedback services to instructors in the Northwestern community.
2016-2017 Teaching Consultants
- Benjamin Aspray, Screen Cultures
- Arjada Bardhi, Economics
- Sara Clifton, Applied Math
- Tracy Dobie, Learning Sciences
- Kevin Hsu, Psychology
- Matthew June, History
- Pamela Krayenbuhl, Screen Cultures
- Emily Lane, Musicology
- Saoirse McSharry, Biological Sciences
- Zachary Sommers, Sociology
- Annie Sullivan, Screen Cultures
- Seth Swanner, English
Learn more about our:
Graduate Teaching Fellows: a select group of advanced graduate students with a demonstrated commitment to student learning in their discipline.
Graduate Teaching Mentors: outstanding alumni of the Teaching Certificate Program who provide consultation, feedback and administrative support to the current program participants.