We work with many graduate students who provide valuable support and services to fellow TAs and graduate instructors.
Graduate Teaching Consultants (TCs) are specially trained graduate students who are outstanding alumni of the NTAC Workshop Leader program. TCs, along with Center Staff, provide consultation and feedback services to instructors in the Northwestern community.
2015-16 Graduate Teaching Consultants:
- Benjamin Aspray, Radio, Television, Film
- Stephanie Brehm, Religious Studies
- Tracy Dobie, Learning Sciences
- Kate Dugan, Religious Studies
- Renee French, Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Sidra Hamidi, Political Science
- Alyssa Haynes, Chemistry
- Matthew Henke, Interdisciplinary Biological Sciences
- Emily Lane, Music Studies
- Saoirse McSharry, Interdisciplinary Biological Sciences
- David Molina, Rhetoric and Public Culture
- Ashley Paz y Puente, Materials Science and Engineering
- Matilda Stubbs, Anthropology
Graduate Teaching Mentors are outstanding alumni of the Teaching Certificate Program who provide consultation, feedback and administrative support to the current program participants.