We promote innovative teaching and educational environments to support high-quality learning through research and professional programming.
Our goal is to help students learn to their full potential. We encourage teaching practices grounded in pedagogical scholarship through programs and workshops that help our faculty members and graduate students develop their teaching practice. We also organize undergraduate programs that supplement and enrich the typical classroom experience.
We aim to create a campus community dedicated to high-quality college education. Learn more about us:
- People: Get to know our staff and affiliates.
- Grants Awarded: View recent awards that fund our research and programs.
- Consulting: Evaluation and programming projects with Northwestern units and outside institutions.
- Partners: See a list of organizations we work with to develop programs and initiatives.
- Community: Join our campus community dedicated to high quality learning and teaching.
- Contact: Get in touch.