We offer the following services to the Northwestern community. Contact us for more information.
- Building Inspections & Code Compliance: Routine inspections for safety assurance and code-compliance.
- Defensive Driving Course: Required for students to drive University Vehicles or rent a car using Northwestern insurance.
- Early Defibrillation Program: Training on how to use the automatic external defibrillator (AED) for life support after cardiac arrest.
- Evacuation Warden Training: Aid in developing and executing building evacuation plans.
- Fire Extinguisher Training: Training on how to properly use a fire extinguisher.
- Notary Public Applications: Application assistance for employees seeking Notary Public status for University business.
- Work Station Evaluations: Design evaluations and recommendations to avoid employee aches and injuries.