Risk Management - Northwestern University
We strive to ensure a safe campus environment. We've provided the following procedures to guide our community in safety best practices. Review the pages below and contact us with any questions.
- Fire Safety: Fire drills, fire extinguisher training, evacuation warden training, fire safety report, student residential facilty fire log.
- Student Housing: Fire drills, emergency information and safety guidelines for students living in residence halls and Greek housing.
- Campus Buildings & Offices Employee safety handbook and evacuation plans for campus buildings and offices.
- Labs: Guidelines for volunteers and visitors using University labs.
- Shop Safety: Guidelines for safety in the sciences, theater and Facilities Management shops.