Risk Management - Northwestern University
Review coverage information and policies related to the following insurance plans:
- Contactor Insurance: Insurance requirements for contractors working with Northwestern.
- Event Insurance: Insurance requirements for outside organizations using University premises and University-sponsored events at off campus locations.
- International Travel Safety & Security: Information regarding worldwide assistance and evacuation services for students and employees studying or traveling abroad. Not health insurance.
- Northwestern Property Insurance: Insurance and claim form for the repair and replacement of lost or stolen University property.
- Student Dental Insurance: Coverage information and enrollment procedure for student dental insurance provided by Cigna and Garnett-Powers & Associates.
- Student Film Insurance: Insurance and claim procedures for students working on projects in the Radio, Television and Film program.
- Student Health Insurance: Coverage information, enrollment procedure and waiver requirements for University student health insurance.
- Study/Travel Abroad Health Insurance: Health insurance enrollment procedure and policy information for students and employees studying or traveling abroad.
- Tuition Refund Insurance: Optional insurance to receive a full tuition refund due to an illness or accident, leave of absence or withdrawal after the beginning of a quarter.
- Visiting Scholar Health Insurance: Coverage information, enrollment procedure and waiver requirements for visiting scholar health insurance.