Northwestern students who practice Zen Buddhism, Christian Science, Baha'i (and many others) come together to promote cooperation and dialogue among diverse religious and philosophical traditions. This interfaith movement happens in formal and informal ways, and is supported and encouraged by the Office of the University Chaplains.
You may be interested in Interfaith activities if you
- are exploring your religious or spiritual identity.
- want to meet people from other faiths.
- have some questions about religion.
- express your values by working for the common good.
- want a free dinner and conversations that matter.