Academic Integrity: A Basic Guide is a central resource of policies governing academic integrity for all students and faculty at Northwestern. There are four main sections of the Guide:
- Principles Regarding Academic Integrity
- Eight Cardinal Rules of Academic Integrity
- Counseling and Contacts
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
Individual school policies further address school-based processes.
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Education and Social Policy
- Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Bienen School of Music
- School of Communication
- School of Professional Studies
- The Graduate School
- J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- School of Law
- Feinberg School of Medicine
This page is maintained by the Undergraduate Council. For questions or further information contact Ronald Braeutigam, Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education or Mark Sheldon, Assistant Dean for Academic Integrity and Advising, Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences.
Northwestern University is a member of the International Center for Academic Integrity.