Jump to Navigation ▼
Faculty Work-Life and Family Resources
- Faculty Family Leave Policy
- Faculty Family Leave: Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty Medical Leave Form
- Extending the Probationary Period
- Housing Opportunities for Faculty
- Dependent Care Travel Grant Program
- Religious Holidays Policy
- Greater Chicago HERC
- A Guide for New Members of the Faculty
- Childcare, Family Resources, and Work Life -- Work Life means striving for a healthy balance between competing work and personal priorities. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes many resources to help employees balance these commitments.
- Perspectives Online -- Northwestern University's Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) provides access to articles and self assessment tools on a variety of work/life topics including emotional well being, family and care giving, health and wellness, daily living, and working well.