Family Weekend Information Sessions
In addition to spending time with your son/daughter, we want to include a bit of campus education into your visit to Northwestern. Two rounds of information sessions occur on Friday, October 19 from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. Sessions will include:
- Current Student Panel: Freshman & Sophomore
- Current Student Panel: Junior & Senior
- Planning Post-Northwestern with University Career Services (for parents of Juniors & Seniors)
- Delving into our rich history with the University Archivist
- Panel of Northwestern Alumni (for parents of Juniors & Seniors)
- Talking about the Hard Stuff with your Student, with Counseling and Psychological Services (for parents of Freshmen & Sophomores)
NU Student Attendance: Though the sessions are geared toward parents, NU students are welcome to attend if interested.
Date: Friday, October 19
Time: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Norris University Center