Student Accounts and Health Insurance

Whom should I contact with questions about tuition, fees, billing and payments?

The undergraduate division of Student Financial Services can assist you with questions concerning student accounts, billing and payments, financial aid and student loans. While the Student Financial Services counselors will be able to respond directly to many of your inquiries, at times they may find it necessary to refer specific questions to our colleagues in Financial Aid, Student Accounts, Student Loans, or in other university offices in order to best serve you.

I misplaced my health and/or insurance forms. Where can I get replacements?

All health and insurance forms are available online. Many questions about Health Services can be answered through their Frequently Asked Questions webpage. Illinois law and Northwestern University mandate the completion of specific Entrance Health Requirements for all new full-time undergraduate students. You should download, complete, and return both the Admission Health Record, the Tuberculosis (TB) Self-Screening online form, and the Student Health Coverage Selection Form as soon as possible.

Visit the Insurance Office website for more detailed health coverage information.

When are the health and insurance forms due?

For Fall admits, the Admission Health Record form is due by July 1st. Late entrants/Transfer students should return the forms within 30 days of receipt. Visit the Health Service's Entrance Health Requirements for New Students information page for more details.

The Insurance Coverage Selection form is due October 1st. Visit the Insurance Department for more information. For other questions related to Health Services, please check the Health Services Frequently Asked Questions webpage.