Below is a list of university resources that NUSAC compiled for staff. We hope these resources are helpful.
If you find that any of these resources are not working, please click here and let us know so we can fix it.
- Affirmative Action Policy
- Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Advisors
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Education Assistance and Tuition Plans
- Ethics and Compliance
- Leave of Absence Policy (Includes information about leaves for family care and maternity, and medical leave, military leave (active duty or training) and personal leave of absence)
- Human Resources
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Internal transfer-promotion policy
- NU Life Matters
- Peformance Excellence (documents and process)
- Sexual Harassment and Prevention Office
- Staff Handbook
- Workplace Learning
- ANUW (Association of Northwestern University Women) - A group committed to encouraging and supporting all women at Northwestern University who are interested in professional development. Overall goals are 1) to help advance women's careers in administration; 2) to build networks for the exchange of information; 3) foster a sense of community among women; and 4) serve as role models and mentors for other women.
- Association for Higher Education Administrators' Development at Northwestern University (AHEAD@NU) - A group recently formed with the goal of helping higher education administrators (from program assistants to vice presidents) establish and fulfill their academic, career, personal and social objectives and help them meet the challenges they may encounter as they pursue those goals. It is open to all administrative staff at Northwestern.
- Northwestern University Research Administration Professionals (NURAP) - NURAP brings together NU staff from across the university with the aim of improving institutional cohesiveness in research administration and fostering professional excellence among its members. Membership is open to all members of the Northwestern University research community.
- General Faculty Committee (GFC) - The General Faculty Committee (GFC) is a standing committee of the University Senate composed of elected representatives of the various schools of the University as well as at-large members. The GFC, as a representative of the senate, acts as an advisory group on issues of significance to the University and provides liaison between the faculty and University administration.
- Gay and Lesbian University Union - An organization for LGBT grad students, faculty, staff and alumni at Northwestern University.
- Guide to Chicago Campus Eateries - A listing of places to eat on the Chicago campus.