Big Ten Network: November 2010
Documentaries on solar energy research and architecture debut this monthNovember 2, 2010 | by Brendan Cosgrove
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
- News@Northwestern - Episode 3 - 12:00 p.m. (repeat)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
- The Search for the ANSER - 12:00 p.m. (NEW)
- Greek Build - 12:30 p.m. (repeat)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
- Northwestern University Marching Band - Game Day for the Band - 12:00 p.m. (repeat)
- Northwestern University Symphony Orchestra Student Showcase - Discovering Dvorak - 12:30 p.m. (repeat)
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- The Architecture of Northwestern - A Patchwork of History - 12:00 p.m. (NEW)
- News@Northwestern - Episode 12 - 12:30 p.m. (repeat)
The Big Ten Network is the first national network dedicated to covering one of the premier collegiate conferences in the country. With more than 400 live events, nearly most available in HD, the network is the destination for Big Ten fans across the country and allows fans to see their favorite team, regardless of where they live.
Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Big Ten Network also showcases an array of original programming (see schedule above) that highlights the activities and accomplishments of member institutions.
Available to all cable and satellite providers nationwide, the network has agreements with Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS and 230 cable operators and is now available to 55 million households.