Big Ten Network: August 2010
News magazine and a variety of concerts highlight this month's programmingJuly 26, 2010 | by Brendan Cosgrove
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- News@Northwestern - Episode 6 - 12:00 p.m. (repeat)
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Northwestern University Symphony Orchestra - Don Quixote - 12:00 p.m. (repeat)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
- Northwestern University Chamber Orchestra - First Impressions (Beethoven) - 12:00 p.m. (repeat)
- Northwestern University Chamber Orchestra - The Barber and the Emperor - 12:30 p.m. (repeat)
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
- News@Northwestern - Episode 2 - 12:00 p.m. (repeat)
All times are Central
The Big Ten Network is the first national network dedicated to covering one of the premier collegiate conferences in the country. With more than 400 live events, nearly most available in HD, the network is the destination for Big Ten fans across the country and allows fans to see their favorite team, regardless of where they live.
Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Big Ten Network also showcases an array of original programming (see schedule above) that highlights the activities and accomplishments of member institutions.
Available to all cable and satellite providers nationwide, the network has agreements with Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS and 230 cable operators and is now available to 55 million households.