Big Ten Network: June 2010
Learn more about a program exposing high school girls to careers in scienceJanuary 12, 2010 | by Brendan Cosgrove
Sisters in Science
- Sunday, June 6, 2010 - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2010 - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 10, 2010 - 3:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 30 - 12:00 p.m.
The Making of Waa-Mu 2009 (Repeat)
- Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 3, 2010 - 3:00 a.m.
News@Northwestern - Episode 10 (Repeat)
- Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 3:00 a.m.
News@Northwestern - Episode 11 (Repeat)
- Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 3:00 a.m.
NUSO - Pines of Rome and Susannah (Repeat)
- Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 3:30 a.m.
NUCO - First Impressions (Repeat)
- Wednesday, June, 23, 2010 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 3:30 a.m.
All times are Central
The Big Ten Network is the first national network dedicated to covering one of the premier collegiate conferences in the country. With more than 400 live events, nearly most available in HD, the network is the destination for Big Ten fans across the country and allows fans to see their favorite team, regardless of where they live.
Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Big Ten Network also showcases an array of original programming (see schedule above) that highlights the activities and accomplishments of member institutions.
Available to all cable and satellite providers nationwide, the network has agreements with Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS and 230 cable operators and is now available to 55 million households.